Sunday, May 20, 2007

SiCKO

Michael Moore, director of "Fahrenheit 9/11" and "Bowling for Columbine", premiered his new film "SiCKO", at the Cannes Film Festival yesterday. I'd like to say I was important enough to have been there, but my services as a soccer mom were in demand anyway. (We won both 6/0!)

Anyway, if you haven't seen Mr. Moore's films, they're eye-openers. If you tend to be politically left-leaning (as I am), you'll probably enjoy them. I do find him to be a touch on the sensationalist side for me, but hey, it's Hollywood. Anyway, in this film he takes on the health care industry, and my prediction is that it'll be a real hoot.

Maybe next year when Brad and Angelina call I'll be able to make time in my busy schedule to fly to France.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.