Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NaPieSweJoMo

NaBloPoMo has starting. That's National Blog Posting Month. You have to post every day for a month. Definitely not going to do that one.

NaNoWriMo has started also. I'm jumping in and trying this one, write a novel in a month. In the spirit of the thing, I fully expect it to be AWFUL and never let anyone see it, but you have to start somewhere, right? I do have aspirations of writing fiction, I always have. I made myself promise that I wouldn't write about me, about Henry, but I have the imagination of a slug. I'm really branching out and writing about a kid who's best friend gets cancer. Yah me. Sounds like a picker-upper.

NaKniSweMo is sort of ongoing. I'll never make that one either, but I'm ok with that. Knitting needs to be relaxing for me.

The title I just made up. Might be fun, though. Something about pies and exercise?

3 comments:

SOCKS said...

This is all totally confusing to me - what the heck are you talking about?

But the book writing is exciting - you certainly have a talent for making the written word entertaining, humerous, touching.

Good luck to you - and maybe I can catch up to your knitting pace while you spend time spinning your thoughts into words.

...tom... said...

...

hey there...

you said...
"You have to post every day for a month."

..!?!

Ha..!! I am lucky if I can post every month for a whole year. As a matter of fact . . .I think I missed September. Hmmm, wonder if I can cheat and 'back-date' something..?!?


Good luck with whatever challenge you choose..!!


...tom...
.

Julie said...

I was looking at Nanowrimo today. Will I, won't I? I think it might gather dust under my bed..